I love Italian food and I love spaghetti! Here is how to enjoy a big bowl of spaghetti and meatballs without the massive carb load and processed white flour noodles.
Brown rice noodles are sometimes an option I try not to eat those to often. Instead I use a healthier replacement which is spaghetti squash! No need to use a fancy machine to make ‘zoodles” instead just pop this big veggie in the oven and your done!
Here is how I make this SIMPLE Noodle Replacement.
- Cut the ends of of the Squash and stand it up to cut in half with a good sharp knife.
- The inside should look and smell fresh (always check because sometimes they are rotten). Next scrape out all the seeds.and most of the scraps.
- In a glass baking dish put a coating of avocado or coconut oil on the bottom and lay squash cut side down. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes
- Take squash out and let cool. Then with a fork slowly scrape the inside out into your bowl until you get to the outer skin.
- Use you spaghetti noodles as a replacement for any pasta dish or just as a side.
Susie R 🙂
P.S. I’m on Instagram now so come on over and follow me!
Don’t forget to check out my Essential Oils page. Winter is coming! Keep your family healthy naturally!