Ever smelled a rose and instantly felt more serene? Or a tasted a squeeze of lemon and felt more refreshed? How about a whiff of peppermint that helps you feel more alert?
If so, you’re already practicing aromatherapy. Therapeutic scents can literally help us feel better inside and out.
“What do I actually do with Essential Oils?”
That’s most people’s question when they get started, but oils quickly get incorporated into daily life. People diffuse oils daily to uplift spirits or help cranky toddlers sleep. They use Thieves oil at the first sign of cold or cough. They use them for sinus pressure, aches and pains, fevers, blotchy skin, headaches, hair loss, eczema, sun spots, sore throats, athlete’s foot, and we could go on.
Are you curious about Essential Oils?
If so, give doTerra a close look. One of the most popular ways to get started is to sign up here and purchase a starter kit.
- 5 mL bottles of the following essential oils:
- Peppermint: Peppermint provides a stimulating, energizing aroma that many go-to for a quick minty refresher.
- doTERRA Balance®: doTERRA Balance Grounding Blend offers a tranquil aroma that reminds you to find harmony and balance in both mind and body.
- doTERRA Breathe®: This incredible oil blend helps maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing, while also minimizing the effects of seasonal threats.
- Wild Orange: With an uplifting, energizing aroma, Wild Orange has become one of the top-selling doTERRA essential oils.
- doTERRA On Guard®: doTERRA On Guard provides a warm, spicy aroma that can be diffused to help freshen the air.
- Citrus Bloom®: Citrus Bloom welcomes spring into your home with its blend of Wild Orange, Grapefruit, Lavender, Roman Chamomile, and Magnolia essential oils.
- doTERRA Serenity®: The calming and soothing aroma of doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend helps create a tranquil atmosphere at bedtime.
- doTERRA Cheer®: Fresh and bright, doTERRA Cheer Uplifting Blend combines citrus and spice essential oils to provide an uplifting and cheerful aroma that helps when you’re feeling down.
- Adaptiv®:The soothing aroma of Adaptiv Calming Blend is perfect for life’s most stressful moments.
- Northern Escape™: A proprietary blend of the best wood and fir oils, Northern Escape has a fresh, green aroma that creates an atmosphere of harmony and peace.
- Laluz™ Diffuser: This one-of-a-kind ultrasonic diffuser has up to an eight-hour runtime and three ambient light settings to match whatever mood you’re in.
For those looking for simple ways to eliminate toxins in their home, aromatic products are some of the easiest places to start. That’s why we created the Aroma Essentials Collection, which includes the best essential oils to help you freshen the air around you and keep your family safe from harmful toxins. Saying goodbye to synthetic fragrances from candles, air fresheners, and other scented products in your space doesn’t mean you have to give up the wonderful aromas you love so much.
This collection includes doTERRA powerhouse products to help you freshen the air in your home, while also providing refreshing, invigorating, and lovely aromas. With the Aroma Essentials Collection, you can create a fresh, clean environment that smells incredible, straight from the plant.
If you have any questions on nutrition, fitness, or anything health related, please reach out and we can chat! Please use this form and I'll be sure to get back to you very quickly.
DISCLAIMER: The information on www.realfoodrealfitness.com is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. www.realfoodrealfitness.com assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this website, and such information is subject to change without notice.
You should not rely upon or follow the programs or techniques or use any of the products and services made available by or through the use of this website for decision making without obtaining the advice of a physician or other healthcare professional. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this website with other sources and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.
Real food Real Fitness and Susie R. are affiliated with several different brands and companies. This means that sometimes if one of my links are clicked or a certain code is used, I may make a commission. This is used to help run and support my blog! All my opinions are exclusively my own. Thank you for all the continuous love and support!
Photos Courtesy of Yamille Branch Photography & Lesley Mason Photography