Thermogenic foods and some drinks induce heat production within the body and the fuel for this internal fire is fat! Thermogenic aids set into motion the right hormonal events that favor fat metabolism and muscle building vs. fat storage and muscle wasting.
Some Studies Show Thermogenic Aids Were Able To…
- Promote the release of fat from fat stores
- Stimulate thyroid metabolism
- Boost oxygen consumption and open the bronchial tubes
- Enhance energy capacity due to increased blood flow to the muscles
- Elevate energy, mood, motivation, and concentration
Cayenne is a powerful thermogenic food. The synergistic effect of the active ingredients, including capsaicin, have been well documented to help convert fat to heat aiding in reduced appetite and increased fat burning.
Cayenne pepper provides many health benefits including
- Rebuilds the tissue in the stomach and the peristaltic action in the intestines
- Boost circulation
- Enhances cardiovascular performance
- Helps loosen stiff arthritic joints
- Strengthens digestion
Aim to add more hot peppers like chili peppers to your daily diet or a concentrated daily supplement – to reap all of these amazing benefits!
Come on over to Instagram and join the fun!