Here’s a great weekend recipe for you to try !
It has been a hit on my FB and Insta page so I’m posting here on the blog so you can have it on hand!
These crispy marinated chicken thighs are To.Die.For and Whole30 + Paleo approved!!
Bonus… my kiddos loved them! (Now thats a mom win!)
They are super easy prep and the magic is in the marinade!!!
(Here is the recipe I used from Just Jessie B ! )
* 1.5 to 2 lbs organic (pastured is best) chicken thighs
For the marinade
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar(I used 1 cup)
* 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
* 1 Tbsp citrus juice (I used orange)
* 1 tsp Dijon mustard
* 1 tsp minced garlic
* 1/2 tsp each: salt, black pepper, onion powder
* pinch of red pepper flakes
1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
3. Add the marinade ingredients to a large bowl, whisking until combined. Toss the chicken thighs in the marinade until coated.
4. Cover the bowl and allow the chicken to sit in the marinade for at least 30 minutes while the oven preheats. (the longer the better!)
5. Transfer the chicken to the lined baking sheet, and roast for about 40 to 45 minutes, or until the edges begin to crisp.
Susie R. 🙂